How is it that a blog post can be delayed so long when so much is going on?
The question answers itself. Since pivoting our GoPC Rainmaker technology into BankVault 20 months ago everything has been on steroids. The team have:
- evolved out Raspberry Pi model through several generations into a miniature USB thumb drive. We released a massive version 2.0 of that today with another cool development which we’re lodging another patent application on.
- we’ve built out our team with top level senior managers
- we’ve released BankVault-Web and BankVault-App which are now rebranded as BankVault-Professional
- we’ve introduced temporary storage, virtual keyboard, and other features making the technology even more secure.
- we’ve re-architected the back end systems and refining this further to create an Enterprise version.
- we won the Fintech category of the World Cup Tech Challenge in Silicon Valley on 1st June 2016. With the media interest etc I lost at least a couple of weeks of emails that I’ll never get back to.
- we’ve set up a Sydney office and I’ve moved to live on the east coast.
- we’ve taken further investment and chasing a new round again now.
Each one of these bullet points deserve a blog post in their own right. There’s just not enough time to do it. So with space for only one picture here is winning the Top Fintech Startup (pre-global stage) at Micrsoft’s campus Silicon Valley.
[Silicon Valley Microsoft Campus]
I’m still on this incredible ride. If I distill it into a single point reason – we worked out how to narrow our focus on one specific acute pain point. There’s still dozens of other things we can be doing but the game now is go narrow and deep to allow us to then expand exponentially.
And the near term future is all about providing:
- Safe Environment where no ransomware can run.
- Bundle insurance with BankVault.
- Channel Partnerships