Pivoting into the intersection of Cyber Security and FinTech
My team amazed me recently by pitching a new cyber security angle for GoPC. It was under our nose the whole time but it took Corrado Fiore our Solutions Architect talking to Peter McCredie our new head of Marketing for the lights to come on.
After days of grueling debate we tested our hypothesis in the market and over the last 2 months every single business we’ve pitched to has bought it asked for an evaluation. We even have a government department and one of Australia’s largest banks now evaluating it.
BankVault was born. It’s literally 10x easier to sell, it’s 10x higher margin, and spearheads everything else we do. We’ve lodged a new patent application and now investing behind success to grow this derivative product that runs on the Rainmaker platform.
- University of Western Australia – Graduation Address
- Most Frantic and Fantastic 20 Months of My Life
- Pivoting into the intersection of Cyber Security and FinTech
- Touching the Void – Lessons Learned
- When the market turns, a bunch of Startup’s will vaporize
- PetaFLOP (one quadrillion floating point operations per second)
- Reducing the IT industry to a Click
- Interviewed by Robert Scoble
- GoPC shortlisted for the Million Pound Startup
- Touching the Void – an entrepreneurs awakening